Sunday, October 26, 2008

Practice Date

Yesterday Christian took me on his practice date. This is where I check to see if he knows how to treat a girl on a date. He had to ring the doorbell and wait while I finished putting my jewelry on. Too bad I didn't have my dad here to question him. He would have LOVED that :)

We went to see the movie 'City of Ember'. He even bought me popcorn. Good job Christian :) When he was all done with the practice date, he told me it was the most embarrassing moment of his life. Of course if he knew I was telling everyone about this, he wouldn't be too happy with me. But I think it is cute.

5 comments:

Karen said...

A practice date, huh? Now how about a practice date with grandma?!

deborah said...

good job christian. i think he should go on a date with you once a month. he may hate it now but i think he will love having the memories.

Courtney said...

reminds me of the days when seth would refuse to go on walks with me because he was embarrassed to be seen with me... but he grew out of it. :)

Grandpa Call said...

You are giving Christian a lot of practical experience. Next time come on out here, have him drive around the block and come to the door and I'll interview him.

Dad

Julie said...

He might be grateful later in life for the help from good 'ole Mom.