Saturday, January 10, 2009

Moving Cheryl to Utah

I got to help Cheryl move to Utah. I was glad to do it as it let me see her house and help her get settled. We spent several days there helping organize and decorate her house.

Addie wanted to help too.

Of course we did take a little time to enjoy ourselves. Brayden decided he could get the games from the closet really easy -- he just climbed.
Ben and the kids got into a snowball fight. Brayden thinks he and Christian won against Ben -- I think it just became a free-for-all.


Brayden loves the snow. He built snowmen until they lost their heads (with a little help from Addie), then he decided he would make it into a snow wall for the next snowball fight.
On the last night we played games. It was a lot of fun and would have to make it last until we saw each other again.


1 comment:

Karen said...

I love the pictures you took. It was fun to go together.