Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dad's Birthday

Last night we had a barbeque to celebrate Dad's birthday. David's family joined us. Dad decided to lead the singing of his birthday song. Mom made Italian Cream cake. Yummy :)



Mom also brought over all the ice cream she didn't want in her freezer. And of course she left it in my freezer. I guess Christian will have to eat it since I'm still losing weight. Ice cream is not too good for that.

David starting tickling Charity all over the house. I got some good pictures of it.

After dinner the adults and Charity planned Power Yahtzee, one of Dad's new games. The kids were playing video games. Charity and Mom were listening to Charity's music throughout the game.

David started a pen war with me and we both ended up with inked up arms. Of course David escalated it a marker and I had to retaliate. We had fun, but now we have to get rid of the pen and marker before church today.

It was a good night all around!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sounds Fun! Wish I could have been there. :)

Karen said...

Great pictures! It was fun. Thanks, Tanya.

Maria said...

Woohoo! Sounds like you all enjoyed yourselves.

Cynthia said...

Tanya and David were like two year olds. It was so much fun to watch. Thanks for inviting us.