Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy belated Mother's Day to all you mothers, especially mine (and my sisters of course)! My son helped in a surprise for me -- on Saturday. When I came home from test driving cars with my dad, I found the top on my rolltop desk down. Under it were roses in a vase, a corsage, and a bag of candies. When I asked Christian how he pulled it off, he said he only helped. Someone from the ward had delivered them and said that they were donated by someone in the ward. I loved it. It's been a long time since I got flowers from anyone, especially anyone besides my parents. So whoever sent them - thank you, thank you, thank you!






Then on Sunday Christian cooked me biscuits and gravy for breakfast. And he didn't do a bad job either :) He also wouldn't let me make dinner. It was nice to have a break from cooking.

Thanks Christian!!!! I love you!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Someone in your ward cares about you besides Christian. Way to go, Christian.