Sunday, April 18, 2010

Christian's Senior Pictures

Christian got his Senior pictures done. Here are some of my favorites:



Christian says this one reminds him of Smallville.






Christian wanted a picture with the back of his tennis practice shirt.
I love Christian's little half smile. I am glad the photographer got him smiling it. I can't believe he has grown up and is graduating in little over a month. He's my baby - grew up too fast!
We even got some family pictures too.
I got Christian to smile for this one.
This is probably my favorite one of us.
This one was taken when Christian was trying to tip me over his shoulder into the sand. He did it too.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fun pictures! I guess Boopers has grown up now. What do you think he would say if I pulled that one out of the hat again???

Maria said...

I love the smallville one too! I love your new blog title picture. So cute!!!

Karen said...

Time does fly by! It doesn't seem that long ago that Christian was a "little guy."

Tanya said...

Try out the nickname Cheryl - see how he responds.