Sunday, November 2, 2008

Coupons Galore

Today I got my first set of coupons from Sunday's papers. I have seen what Cheryl has done with her coupons and decided that I need to give it a try. Soooo...I have started getting the Sunday paper. (By the way, Maria the Zits cartoon was awesome and reminded me of Christian and I.)

I will have to see what will happen with all my coupon savings. Hopefully, I do as well as Cheryl. Although I am sure it will take a few weeks to really start saving since I have to get a bunch of coupons first.

2 comments:

Crawford's Corner's said...

I love coupons too, but I haven't done as well as Cheryl, I think we should have a mini class from her before she moves! Hint Hint

Maria said...

I always love Zits, and yesterday's was a reminder of life at our house.