Saturday, October 3, 2009

20th High School Reunion

Last weekend I went to my 20th high school reunion in Safford. It was great to see everyone again. I just wish that I had looked at my yearbook before I went to I recognized them better. Here are a few pictures from the reunion. You can see all of them on my facebook page.

Kerry and I Saturday night. Kerry helped put together the whole reunion.
Melissa and Kerry getting down.
Everyone dancing Saturday night.
Roxann, Melissa, and I at Branding Iron Saturday night.
Chistian and I. Christian hated me taking these pictures. Of course, he hates any picture being taken of him.
Christian is leaning against a locker in Senior hall. It's interesting to see lockers still in a high school. They aren't in many anymore.
Roxann, Melissa, and I Saturday morning at the high school.
Everyone on Saturday morning at the high school. We watched a slide show of our class. By did we think we were hot back then - big hair and everything.
The reunion was a lot fun. Can't wait for another one.

1 comment:

Karen said...

It was neat to see a picture of the temple. Reunions can be fun but they do show we are all getting older. Glad you could go.