Saturday, October 3, 2009

Weekend with Maria

Okay -- I'm going back in time. A few weeks ago Christian and I went to spend the weekend with Maria and family. We had a lot of fun playing Nerts, getting pedicures, and going ice blocking.
Christian and Callie loved playing together - whether it was on the computer or the Playstation. Sierra joined them from time to time.


The dishwasher had problems. Water kept running out the bottom of it. Poor Stan got soaked:-( I got a lot of interesting pictures of the situation - unfortunately Maria deleted some of them since she didn't want me to hold them over her at a later date. (I just said I wouldn't post them, not talk about them, Maria.)

Sierra had her hands full. Way to use your brain - or rather your feet!
I got a lot of fun pictures ice blocking. Christian was the dare devil of the group and kept trying different ways to go down the hill. Most of the time I spent it on the ground, not the ice :)



What an interesting picture Stan.


With Christian's example, Callie did a little experimenting as well.
I love this picture of Sierra. She looks so beautiful in it. She was right below me when I took the picture.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love the picture of Sierra also. I'm glad everyone had fun.

Maria said...

It was really fun spending the weekend with you!